Slots with Best Odds to Win Big: How to Find Online Casino

best slots odds

A few decades ago, gambling establishments discovered that slot machines were the most promising gaming options in terms of bottom line. This is true for brick-and-mortar and online casinos. Las Vegas, where every casino visitor can get free snacks and drinks, has recently been using promotions that are bragging about slot payback rates. As there are ‘strictly for tourists’ slots in Las Vegas, some online casino games come with extremely low payout percentage. However, in contrast to them, there is a category of slots with best odds that can make large payouts. So, read on for this post so as not to be a ‘tourist’ at online casinos.

Las Vegas Slot Machines Offering the Highest Winning Odds

As games that provide fun and excitement at the touch of a button, Vegas slots are the most played gaming options at land-based and online casinos. Unlike poker, which requires you to be calm and of cool mind, you can play exciting slot games that you win anyway. However, there are several types of machines that pay more often than others – check them out below.

  1. Vegas nickel and quarter slots, with their simple rules, fun gameplay and potentially large payouts, can be your best bet at both brick-and-mortar and online casinos. Try these slots with best odds at Las Vegas-themed online casinos.
  2. Penny slots that accept bets starting from one penny. Despite the fact that they are not included in the lists of online slots with best odds as well, the cheapness of the gameplay is their main advantage. So, opting for these type of slots, you will be able to avoid serious financial risks while still being able to win big.
  3. Slots with a large amount of max prize. Although the probability of winning big is lower – means highly volatile games – one lucky hit can cover costs from a long losing streak. However, keep in mind that you need to place large bets to expect a big win.

Note that Megabucks progressive slots are the most unprofitable. With an RTP of 87%, they showed the worst payout percentage.

How to Get Best Odds – Online Slots that Pay Big

Wanting to play games with high winning odds and go for glory on slots with the largest return-to-player ratio, you can choose between the following options:

  • Mega Joker by NetEnt has thrilled the iGaming industry as it comes with the highest RTP of 99%. Leaving just 1% of the math advantage for the house, it gives you the best winning odds that slots can have.
  • 1429 Uncharted Seas by Thunderkick with RTP of 98.5% is still among the slots with best odds which pay often and really big. Don’t miss your opportunity to spin the reels of this slot to make good profits.
  • Joker Strike by Quickspin offers a fun gameplay and potentially large win as its RTP of 98.11% is still well above the market average.

So, by choosing the right slots, you can boost your chances of winning big.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *