Penny slots have a high frequency of winnings, which confuses people. It is fun and exciting, but in most cases, the gain is less than the initial bet on the spin. In other words, winnings drop out regularly, but they are small in size. In most cases, players risk something like 100 coins and receive a reward of 18 coins. Therefore, before users make real money bet in these slots, they need to study them well.
Penny Slots: the Distinctive Features
Penny slots obey the same laws as classic video slots. They offer many pay lines, bonus rounds, and the result depends on the random number generator. The differences are in how penny slots solve the needs of players and meet expectations.
- Gamblers need a flexible strategy. 200 coins received in a nickel slot equal $10. With this money, they can buy lunch. 200 coins on a penny slot are equal to $2;
- To win big, players need to look for machines with volatility higher than that of ordinary games;
- For even payouts in penny slots, players need to strike a balance between big wins and fast losses.
The creators of penny machines provided them with a large number of pay lines, multi-level progressive jackpots and free spins (often even no deposit). Players often get mini jackpots in penny devices. If they regularly play penny slots, they will periodically receive the share of the minimum jackpots. They were invented to keep players afloat and keep betting. Each level is less common than the next. Some progressive slots allow all players to play jackpots. Those who make huge bets have high chances. But even with a 1 cent bet, they can get a jackpot. Some penny slots require a separate bet for the jackpot. Instead of 40 cents on 40 lines, users will have to put 55 cents on 40 lines + 15 cents for the prize draw. Players will see a “40 lines + feature” button or something like that, which implies an extra bet.
The Winning Tips to Use Penny Devices
How to win penny machines? Here are some suggestions:
- Classic penny slots have 40 pay lines. The minimum bet is 40 cents. Some of them offer players to choose the number and size of bets themselves. This strategy is suitable for those who want to minimize spending, ready to watch the spins and occasionally win;
- In many games, activation of the bonus rounds occurs when bonus symbols appear on the active line. If users make one bet, they lose the opportunity to participate in the bonus round;
- The more free spins, the greater the chance of additional wins. If, during free spins, expensive symbols appear instead of card symbols, the chance of fabulous wins increases. There is a chance that the bonus game will not bring winnings. Big wins should balance this probability. Choose-prize bonuses guarantee prizes, but less than with free spins;
- Stacked symbols affecting volatility are becoming increasingly popular in penny slots Vegas. Stacked characters can occupy a whole reel or row. If such symbols appear on each line, players can get significant wins. With 40 pay lines, this is an x40 multiplier.
Most penny slots offer multi-level jackpots: mini, small, larger, and grand or bronze, silver, gold, and platinum. The minimum jackpot can be a few dollars, and a grand jackpot – thousands of dollars. Users are better off not playing progressive jackpot slots without the desired bet. So they risk playing with lower payout percentages. They must either make the necessary bet or choose non-progressive free penny slots.